CLEVELAND (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Binary Defense, the leading Managed Detection and Response (“MDR”) and enterprise defense provider, has partnered with ExtraHop, the leader in cloud-native network detection and response, to deliver the industry’s most advanced managed network detection and response (mNDR) solution for North American customers.
Under the partnership, ExtraHop’s Reveal(x) 360 customers will benefit from Binary Defense’s robust Managed Detection and Response services, which provide 24/7/365 security monitoring, detection and response led by a highly trained and dedicated security staff with extensive government and Fortune 500 experience. The ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360 solution is the first SaaS-based network detection and response (NDR) solution providing unified security across on-premises and cloud environments, 360-degree visibility and situational intelligence without friction.
“Many organizations lack the resources and expertise needed to actively monitor and triage the daily flood of alerts they receive to successfully detect and respond to the most urgent threats,” said Tracy Caudill, Chief Commercial Officer at Binary Defense. “Our Security Operations Center analysts have decades of combined experience at the highest levels of enterprise and government IT security. We are delighted to partner with ExtraHop to offer fully managed NDR services for our customers who need state-of-the-art, real-time threat detection that is tailored to meet their specific business needs.”
Key Advantages of Managed Detection and Response
Binary Defense has developed the industry’s leading Managed Detection and Response solution, which pairs best-of-breed security technology, such as the ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360 NDR solution, with a dedicated, trained and experienced security staff.
Establishing a SOC is critical for organizations to improve the maturity of their security programs, reduce time-to-detection (TTD), detect evasive threat actors and protect their networks from advanced malware, ransomware, lateral movement and zero-day attacks. However, in-house SOCs can be expensive to manage. SOC-as-a-service allows an organization to get the same benefits without having to build and maintain their own SOC team.
Binary Defense’s Managed Detection and Response service offers several distinct advantages:
- Customized solutions to fit your environment: Binary Defense closely aligns with customers to understand their operating conditions, security maturity and organizational priorities to develop a customized solution that addresses their specific security challenges.
- Advanced detection strategy: We create a formalized detection strategy focused on adversaries’ TTPs (tactics, techniques, and procedures) and breaking the attack chain at various tactics. This eliminates the time delays and missed threats with standard SOC solutions.
- Access to vast threat intel: Binary Defense’s SOC team is always up to date on the latest attack techniques due to our extensive counterintelligence and threat hunting operations, and our access to shared intel from leading organizations.
- Collective Defense: We apply active threat intelligence from new/emerging attacks to all of our clients, through new detection rules, additional threat context for analysts and proactive communication on high-profile security events.
- Providing solutions, not just alerts: Our analysts identify indicators of compromise across the Cyber Kill Chain and provide detailed tactical and strategic mitigation recommendations. This helps our clients understand why an alert was generated and can help them detect similar threats earlier in the kill chain going forward – which improves their overall defense.
- Proven expertise: Our team is made up of experienced cybersecurity leaders, including former military and intelligence agency security professionals with over 100 years of combined cybersecurity experience.
Learn more about Binary Defense’s Managed Detection and Response solution.
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense is a Managed Detection and Response service provider and software developer with a Managed Open XDR model covering endpoint, network, cloud, and other log sources to supply high-fidelity threat detections. When paired with its advanced Threat Hunting, Counterintelligence, Digital Risk Protection, and Incident Response services, the company offers a comprehensive enterprise defense portfolio.
Binary Defense demonstrates conclusive proof of superior capabilities in detecting intruder activity and this rapid detection combined with expert analysis and response decreases cyber risk for businesses.
Learn more at https://www.binarydefense.com/.