Partner Spotlight: Shield Your Business from Cyberattacks with Binary Defense
Join us for a webinar to learn how Binary Defense shields your business from next-generation cyberattacks using a human-driven, technology-assisted approach. We combine the industry’s leading technology with a team of highly trained security analysts to monitor, detect and contain threats before they strike.
Whether you have an established security team in place or you’re just getting started, our solutions are designed to scale with your business.
In this webinar:
- Uncover what you can do to combat the gap in the security workforce and the increase in targeted business attacks
- Learn why your antivirus software is not enough
- Discover the power of a 24/7/365 Security Operations Center staffed with trained experts
- Understand what Managed Detection & Response is and how it can provide peace-of-mind protection for your business
- Find out how a properly tuned and managed SIEM can help reduce the amount of “noise” generated by alarms
- See what types of threats against businesses are uncovered by Counterintelligence experts
About the Presenters
Mike Johnson is the Channel Sales Manager for the West Region at Binary Defense. He has over 20 years of experience in the IT channel space, with seven of those years in security. He has managed and built channel programs at many well-known organizations during his career.
Justin Schmitt is the Lead Solutions Engineer for Binary Defense. In this role he is responsible for pre-sales solutions architecture, demonstrations, competitive intel, business justification and pricing strategy.
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense is a managed security services provider and software developer with proprietary cybersecurity solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, Managed Detection & Response, Security Information & Event Management and Counterintelligence. With their human-driven, technology-assisted approach, Binary Defense is able to provide their clients with immediate protection and visibility, combating and stopping the next generation of attacks that their business faces.