Cybersecurity for the Remote Workforce
With the increased number of team members working remotely in recent weeks and into the future, increase cybersecurity risk is imminent. How do your keep your data, your brand, and your people secure while they work from company issues laptops or a bring your own device (BYOD) environment—on and off your network?
Binary Defense Senior Director of Threat Hunting and Counterintelligence, Randy Pargman, addresses the challenges organizations around the world are currently facing in doing their best to maintain normal operations while also securing their digital landscape.
In this webinar:
- How are cyber threat groups taking advantage of current events to develop malware and phishing lures?
- With more employees working remotely, are attackers focused on compromising VPN access?
- How should companies monitor and defend their VPN?
- What types of malware are currently being used to target companies, and what are their capabilities?
- How can IT teams detect attacks against remote workstations when network traffic can’t all go through the VPN?
- How should IT teams prioritize and implement patching for workstations of remote employees?
- What guidance and advice should companies give their employees to help protect corporate data while working remotely?
About the Presenter
Randy Pargman is the Senior Director of Threat Hunting and Counterintelligence at Binary Defense. In this role, he leads the teams responsible for advanced analysis of malware, development of technology to detect threat actor activity, threat intelligence research of criminal forums, and monitoring of Darknet, Clearnet and Social Media platforms for threat indicators. Randy previously worked for the FBI, where he served for 15 years, most recently as a Senior Computer Scientist on the Cyber Task Force in Seattle. Randy is now frequently covered by national media outlets for his cybersecurity expertise.
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense is a managed security services provider and software developer with proprietary cybersecurity solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, Managed Detection & Response, Security Information & Event Management and Counterintelligence. With their human-driven, technology-assisted approach, Binary Defense is able to provide their clients with immediate protection and visibility, combating and stopping the next generation of attacks that their business faces.