Binary Defense and the Brakeing Down Security Podcast are proud to have Mick Douglas teach a 6-week long class on leveraging PowerShell for Incident Response. The first class is on July 10th at 7 PM Eastern. Each class will be about an hour in length. During the run of the class, Mick will be available via the Brakeing Down Security Podcast chat instance hosted on Slack. For the ridiculously low price of $20, you get six hours of instruction live! Take your IR skills and capabilities to the next level with this outstanding opportunity.
Items covered will include:
– Building out a lab for testing/prototyping
– Prepping for your IR event (setting up a system so you have the information you need)
– How to properly — and quickly — identify the scope of an incident.
– Various containment methods will be illustrated
– Evidence acquisition and rapid forensics
To sign up please go to the Brakeing Down Security Podcast Patreon site and select “Blue Team Powershell – Attendee”
One final thing to mention… This class does have a registration limit. Sign up now! You don’t want to be left out.