Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, proprietary Managed Detection & Response software, Security Information & Event Management and Counterintelligence. Our expert security staff helps shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Named a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in 2020 and a top 10 software developer in Northeast Ohio by Crain’s, Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture and on-site perks. The company was named to the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies list for 2019 and 2020 and is among the top 25 in the Cleveland Metro Market. At the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Tech Company of the Year” and “Best Tech Services Company” in Northeast Ohio.
What makes Binary Defense a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Binary Defense, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that works together to make the world a safer place. We are a software and managed security service provider (MSSP) in aggressive growth mode poised to capture green field markets. Through our family of offerings, we’re building a cybersecurity platform for success. Whether we’re innovating to improve security operations or helping a business expand its ability to defend itself, people at Binary Defense are helpers at heart. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower one another and our clients achieve their goals.
Do you like working with a collaborative, supportive, high-performing sales team?
Are you competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business while helping protect clients from cyber threats?
Then you could be our next Business Development Executive to join our top talent sales team!
What makes the Business Development opportunity and working at Binary Defense great?
- Work with a fast growing cybersecurity provider and play a direct role in business growth
- Our sales team is highly collaborative and works together to solve challenges and achieve greater successes
- Our products have been developed and are supported by some of the most highly rated security professionals in the world
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced leader
- Exceptional culture
Ideal Business Development candidates:
- Focus on building strategic partnerships with C-level security executives and their teams to establish new business relationships within an assigned prospecting territory
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Partner with a Sales Development Representative to assist in lead generation and setting up introductory calls
- Drive sales of Managed SIEM, Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and Counterintelligence (CI) services in a fully managed Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Have excellent executive presence with the ability to lead professional communications
- Close business consistently while following our proven sales process and methodology
- An independent and thoughtful sales professional with exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
- An overachieving sales professional who can confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
- A resolute sales professional who is driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
- A purposeful sales professional who can follow sales process while building upon own previous success
- A flexible sales professional who is comfortable in a consistently improving environment
- A technologically savvy sales professional who can grasp new technologies quickly and is capable and familiar with leveraging CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
- Previous experience in cybersecurity sales a plus but not necessary
Grow with us!