The Marketing Specialist is essential to the execution of Binary Defense brand awareness and lead generation programs and will be responsible for a wide variety of marketing functions in a fast-paced and multi-faceted position.
A successful candidate brings an understanding of today’s marketing principals and is ready for the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and put that into action. The position requires an organized, proactive and self-motivated team player who is capable of taking on marketing initiatives and completing actions independently.
The ideal candidate brings energy, positivity and support to those around them. Working with multiple teams, the Marketing Specialist must have the ability to collaborate, foster relationships and bring solutions to the table. He/she thrives being both tactical and highly operational.
Candidates should be curious about information technology and cybersecurity and want to make the world a safer place for businesses. This is an opportunity to advance your marketing skillset and grow your career with a rapidly expanding cybersecurity leader.
- Assists with the creation of new collateral, sales material, messaging and marketing campaigns
- Contributes to the planning and execution of field marketing activities including branded giveaways, tradeshows and events
- Identifies opportunities to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Write, design, develop, create and proof relevant content
- Monitor digital marketing and social media trends and best practices and takes an active role in their tactical execution
- Monitor and research industry trends and behaviors and uses this data to improve campaign effectiveness
- Manages marketing fulfillment tasks, including direct mail and marketing collateral
- Performs marketing support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics and maintaining marketing materials
- Displays strong relationship building skills with all levels of employees, vendors and partners
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing
- Understands fundamental marketing concepts as they relate to the business
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with writing and editing
- Effective communicator and confident speaker
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with CMS and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics) a plus
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research best practices a plus
- Photoshop, Salesforce, HubSpot a plus
- B2B lead generation experience a plus
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications