Experienced Full-Stack Python Web Service and Application Developer
Binary Defense is a human-driven, technology-assisted managed security service provider (MSSP). Our security portfolio includes behavioral-based endpoint detection and response (EDR)/managed detection and response (MDR) with 24/7 security operations center (SOC) support; security information and event management (SIEM) deployment, management, and monitoring; and 24/7 intelligence services that monitor both Clearnet and Darknet. Join a growth-oriented team that values its employees, is well-positioned as a disruptor within the thriving cybersecurity industry and offers great opportunities for career advancement.
We are looking for an Experienced Full-Stack Python Developer to maintain and improve existing software and deployment solutions for internal support of our MDR Product.
As a remote-friendly team, we default to trust and expect the best from each other. We thrive as a team when we cooperate with each other to deliver timely and effective work. We do our best to help everyone bring their whole selves to work, and support family-friendliness and flexibility in our schedules.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Paired with a passion for quality and a desire to learn, you may be a great candidate for this position.
- For several internal Python Web Services and Applications:
– Development Lifecycle
- Developer Mentorship
- A proven background in software development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation for internal use.
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- The ability to present solutions to technical and non-technical project members.
- The ability to work with/in a distributed team.
- Experience with an agile development process.
- Experience with Python to the level of an Expert.
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining web applications.
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining databases for web applications.
- Experience working with and maintaining web application servers at the operating system level.
- Understanding of how the use of solid design principles relate to data integrity.
- Experience with automated deployment technologies like Docker, Ansible, and Vagrant.
- An understanding of the technology beneath the web.
- Experience with git.