Security Reimagined – New Tools and Services to Protect Your Business
Presented by Binary Defense and CTG
Cyberattacks on businesses have far-reaching repercussions including loss of productivity, dissemination of intellectual property, and lasting damage to a company’s reputation. Worse yet, the rate and sophistication of these threats continue to escalate. How do you keep your data, your brand, and your people secure in a constantly evolving digital landscape?
Binary Defense Senior Director of Threat Hunting and Counterintelligence, Randy Pargman, addresses the challenges organizations around the world face from criminals, hacktivists, and foreign entities. Along with partner CTG, and their Director IT, Randy will cover cyberthreats currently targeting businesses of all sizes, across every industry and how best to defend against then.
In this webinar:
- How are cyber threat groups taking advantage of current events to develop malware and phishing lures?
- What types of malware are currently being used to target companies, and what are their capabilities?
- How can IT teams detect and stop cyberattacks that evade traditional forms of protection such as antivirus and firewalls?
- How can organizations leverage the SOC-as-a-Service model to enhance their existing infrastructure and security?
- What should firms prioritize for ‘quick wins’ in an ongoing battle against cybercriminals?
About the Presenter
Randy Pargman is the Senior Director of Threat Hunting and Counterintelligence at Binary Defense. In this role, he leads the teams responsible for advanced analysis of malware, development of technology to detect threat actor activity, threat intelligence research of criminal forums, and monitoring of Darknet, Clearnet and Social Media platforms for threat indicators. Randy previously worked for the FBI, where he served for 15 years, most recently as a Senior Computer Scientist on the Cyber Task Force in Seattle. Randy is now frequently covered by national media outlets for his cybersecurity expertise.
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense is a managed security services provider and software developer with proprietary cybersecurity solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, Managed Detection & Response, Security Information & Event Management and Counterintelligence. With their human-driven, technology-assisted approach, Binary Defense is able to provide their clients with immediate protection and visibility, combating and stopping the next generation of attacks that their business faces.