Binary Defense is a human-driven, technology-assisted managed security service provider (MSSP). Our security portfolio includes behavioral-based endpoint detection and response (EDR)/managed detection and response (MDR) with 24/7 security operations center (SOC) support; security information and event management (SIEM) deployment, management, and monitoring; and 24/7 intelligence services that monitor both Clearnet and Darknet. Join a growth-oriented team that values its employees, is well-positioned as a disruptor within the thriving cybersecurity industry and offers great opportunities for career advancement.
We are looking for a Junior User Researcher to help build Vision, our flagship endpoint protection platform. You will work closely with a senior user experience designer to help the team better understand the user journey by performing task analysis, contextual inquiry, usability studies, and using other user research methods.
As a remote-friendly team, we default to trust and expect the best from each other. We thrive as a team when we cooperate with each other to deliver timely and effective work. We do our best to help everyone bring their whole selves to work, and support family-friendliness and flexibility in our schedules.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience running qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Excellent observation and note-taking skills
- Confidence in synthesizing research into insights that will help inform product design and development
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially through digital mediums like Slack and source code management tools
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry is not necessary, but curiosity for how to make the world a safer place for business and technology will be helpful
- A penchant for lifelong learning
Become Part of the Team