Binary Defense is a human-driven, technology-assisted managed security service provider (MSSP). Our security portfolio includes behavioral-based endpoint detection and response (EDR)/managed detection and response (MDR) with 24/7 security operations center (SOC) support; security information and event management (SIEM) deployment, management, and monitoring; and 24/7 intelligence services that monitor both Clearnet and Darknet. Join a growth-oriented team that values its employees, is well-positioned as a disruptor within the thriving cybersecurity industry and offers great opportunities for career advancement.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help build Vision, our flagship endpoint protection platform. You will collaborate with teams across the company to help grow our product vision and strategy. We will look to you to help manage the release cycle, prioritize feature design and development work, and define and track success metrics.
As a remote-friendly team, we default to trust and expect the best from each other. We thrive as a team when we cooperate with each other to deliver timely and effective work. We do our best to help everyone bring their whole selves to work, and support family-friendliness and flexibility in our schedules.
What you’ll need to be successful
- 5+ years’ experience managing software product lifecycle
- A commitment to understanding and prioritizing user needs
- Enthusiasm for understanding complex business and technical needs
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially through digital mediums like Slack and source code management tools
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry is not necessary, but curiosity for how to make the world a safer place for business and technology will be helpful
- A penchant for lifelong learning