Who we are:
Binary Defense is a human-driven technology-assisted MSSP and a fun place to work. Security portfolio includes behavioral-based EDR/MDR with 24/7 SOC support; SIEM deployment, management, and monitoring; and 24/7 intelligence services that monitor both Clearnet and Darknet. Join a growth-oriented team that values its employees, is well-positioned as a disruptor within the thriving cybersecurity industry, and offers tremendous opportunities for career advancement.
What we want:
Binary Defense seeks a vibrant and passionate Field Marketing Manager to manage execution of our trade shows, conferences, webinars, and events, to effectively market our products, generate qualified leads, and drive sales pipeline in support of our business growth goals. This role owns and manages event logistics for field team members (promo collateral, shipments, attendee badges, booth management, show strategy and theme, lead lists, field budget, evaluations) and will be the primary influencer of our field marketing strategy, coordinating with stakeholders on strategy around booth presentation, themes, event collateral, and promotional items. This role will also execute account-based marketing (ABM) tactics to engage targeted buyers and influencers with prospect-specific partnership activities like special offers, hosted dinners or celebration events, and identify targeted sponsorships that support new customer acquisition, cross-sell goals, and alliance opportunities.
Candidates should be curious about information technology and cybersecurity and want to make the world a safer place for business and technology. This is an opportunity to own and strengthen a field interaction and brand awareness function and to rapidly grow with a well-funded and respected MSSP led by world-renowned technology disruptor David Kennedy.
- Plan and manage execution of field and event marketing programs, contribute to GTM strategy, own field budget, evaluate and report on field success
- Leverage HubSpot and Salesforce tools to determine ROI and research customers and prospects
- Manage timely delivery of lead lists to sales, ensure event items are shipped on time and logistics are executed, etc.
- Build strong working relationships with the sales team and collaborate with other marketing functions to ensure successful events
- Up to 25% travel in North America
What you need:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, and meet strict deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with intense attention to detail
- Results-driven and positive team player, highly motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs
What helps distinguish you:
- B2B experience in one of the following areas: IT, Information Security or Cyber, SaaS
- Prior experience with corporate event management and familiarity with event registrations
Binary Defense offers full health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, performance bonus, seven paid holidays a year, paid time-off, employee assistance, professional development, and a vibrant growing culture of talented collaborative individuals.
We also value diversity at Binary Defense and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.