Who we are:
Binary Defense is a human-driven technology-assisted MSSP and a fun place to work. Security portfolio includes behavioral-based EDR/MDR with 24/7 SOC support; SIEM deployment, management, and monitoring; and 24/7 intelligence services that monitor both Clearnet and Darknet. Join a growth-oriented team that values its employees, is well-positioned as a disruptor within the thriving cybersecurity industry, and offers tremendous opportunities for career advancement.
What we want:
Binary Defense seeks a talented Product Marketing Manager to focus on crafting relevant and engaging stories about our products through integrated multi-channel campaigns (digital, social, paid media, nurturing programs, events) in support of our business objectives (audience engagement, new lead generation, pipeline opportunity, enabling sales and resellers to close deals faster) and to act as a major influencer in shaping Binary Defense products, marketing campaigns, and go-to-market strategy. This role will drive continual improvement in campaign results, funnel optimization, and conversion rates, while ensuring marketing objectives are strategically aligned across the buyers’ journey.
This is an opportunity to define and drive our B2B marketing programs and sales tools, lead our solution and feature innovation launches, and to rapidly grow with a well-funded and respected MSSP led by world-renowned technology disruptor David Kennedy. Candidates should be curious about information technology and cybersecurity and want to make the world a safer place for business and technology.
• Create compelling campaigns that attract new buyers, articulates the value proposition and differentiates the product, and delivers engagement, leads, pipeline, and revenue growth
• Collaborate with product management, sales, and stakeholders and deliver quality marketing materials (web content, social media, campaign assets, special offers, emails, ads, graphics, conference and trade show materials, presentations, webinars, demos, videos, datasheets, case studies, white papers, sales guides, etc.)
• Ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, and optimization, and provide feedback, tracking, measuring, and reporting on campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a technical field
• Compelling product messaging, writing, and storytelling skills with a talent for making complex things sound simple
• Product marketing work experience in IT or cybersecurity industry
• Experience with marketing and salesforce automation tools, such as HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce
• Desire to make a significant impact on sales, GTM strategy, and product roadmap
What helps distinguish you:
• Experience leading engaging and highly-successful campaigns that drive awareness, demand, and conversions
• Deep understanding of customer needs and demonstrated ability to work with product, marketing, and field stakeholders to create easy-to-consume product content
• Experience with cybersecurity, security services, and cybersecurity products
Binary Defense offers full health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, performance bonus, seven paid holidays a year, paid time-off, employee assistance, professional development, and a vibrant growing culture of talented collaborative individuals.
We also value diversity at Binary Defense and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.