Binary Defense is a managed security service provider (MSSP) growing in multiple avenues. Through our family of offerings, we’re building a Security as a Service (SaaS) platform for success. Whether we’re innovating to improve security operations or helping a business expand its ability to defend itself, people at Binary Defense are helpers at heart. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people to achieve their goals.
We currently have an open position for a Sales Executive. Responsibilities will include driving sales of Managed SIEM, managed detection and response (MDR), and threat intelligence (TI) services in a fully managed Security Operations Center.
This is a perfect position for someone who is passionate about assisting companies build operational security programs with a working knowledge of the broader threat landscape and the ability to distill technology trends, and explain complex behaviors in simple terms.
Knowledge, Responsibilities, and Core Competencies
- Develop the territory by all means necessary utilizing: cold calling, email, webinars, sales development representatives, and marketing activities.
- Drive sales calls with prospective clients, participate in regional conferences and shows, and align interests with clients and channel partners.
- Work in tandem with the Sales Engineers in fulfilling sales goals and responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work well with multiple groups, and be creative in obtaining information and solving problems.
- The candidate must be able to articulate the high-level benefits of the full intelligent SOC solution set to our target audiences (typically senior security management up to CISO)
- Knowledge of SalesForce and alignment of marketing automation tools to get the most out of your selling day.
- Successful quota achievement.
- Detailed knowledge of SOCs, Threat Intelligence and Endpoint Protection offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to deliver presentations to a wide array of audiences with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- The Sales Executive must possess various personal traits like excellent inter-personal skills, high energy, flexible, self-motivated, trustworthy, friendly and dependable, and has excellent follow through skills.
- Knowledge of Sandler Sales methods is a plus.
- A consultative selling approach and a genuine personal commitment to customer success.
- A commitment to timely customer communication and good customer service.
- An organized, strategic process-orientated approach to capitalize on the market opportunity.