Binary Defense is seeking skilled programmers in Windows software driver development and Windows internals. The focus of the position is to work with a highly technical team focused on endpoint protection product called Vision. The core focus of the driver programmer is to work with the team to enhance capabilities with software development, and driver support. This includes end-to-end production of Windows Software Drivers, including development, testing, and maintenance.
Our mission is clear – change the security industry for the better and help organizations defend against threats of all kinds. Founder Dave Kennedy created Binary Defense to solve a global issue: hackers were able to penetrate businesses with traditional security systems easily, quickly, and repeatedly. These companies were finding themselves in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.
Binary Defense partners with companies’ security teams to detect and prevent attacks. Our advanced endpoint software keeps you armed, current, and adaptable to all next-generation attacks. Find the spotlight due to your successes, not due to your security vulnerabilities.
Binary Defense is headquartered out of Hudson (Cleveland) Ohio and our flagship product “Vision” helps customer deploy endpoint software security solutions to mitigate specific threats from attackers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- Extensive knowledge of C++
- Experience with Windows Driver Development & Publishing for modern-era operating systems
- Experience with Git or other DVCS
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Ability
- Willingness to work in an Agile Development Environment and practice Pair Programming
- Experience with Secure Development Practices is a strong plus
- Information Security Experience is a strong plus