- Binary Defense will provide out of the box log parsing for the supported devices listed in
- Devices that are listed in Client’s SOW that are not included in AT&T Cybersecurity’s supported plugin list at
(may require a custom plugin/parser to be developed by AT&T Cybersecurity in order to be supported.)
- Supported software can be found at
- AT&T Cybersecurity End User License Agreement located at
https://cdn-cybersecurity.att.com/docs/terms/EULA12122018.pdf (or as otherwise provided by AT&T Cybersecurity) governs Client’s use of AlienVault USM Anywhere, and creates a direct contractual relationship between Client and AT&T Cybersecurity. AT&T Cybersecurity, and not Binary Defense, is solely responsible for the AlienVault USM Anywhere Service.
- In the event of dispute with respect to the Alien Vault USM Anywhere Services, Client agrees to bring such dispute or claim against AT&T Cybersecurity only, and not against Binary Defense.
- Client will pay Binary Defense for the AlienVault USM Anywhere Services. Binary Defense shall remit the fees to AT&T Cybersecurity pursuant to the arrangement between Binary Defense and AT&T Cybersecurity.