With the increased number of team members working remotely in recent weeks and into the future, increase cybersecurity risk is imminent. How do your keep your data, your brand, and your people secure while they work from company issues laptops or a bring your own device (BYOD) environment—on and off your network?
Binary Defense Senior Director of Threat Hunting and Counterintelligence, Randy Pargman, addresses the challenges organizations around the world are currently facing in doing their best to maintain normal operations while also securing their digital landscape.
In this webinar:
- How are cyber threat groups taking advantage of current events to develop malware and phishing lures?
- With more employees working remotely, are attackers focused on compromising VPN access?
- How should companies monitor and defend their VPN?
- What types of malware are currently being used to target companies, and what are their capabilities?
- How can IT teams detect attacks against remote workstations when network traffic can’t all go through the VPN?
- How should IT teams prioritize and implement patching for workstations of remote employees?
- What guidance and advice should companies give their employees to help protect corporate data while working remotely?