Security Operations at
Trained analysts and proven processes power the SOC that delivers our MDR service.
24x7x365 Security Operations Center
Located in Stow, Ohio, the Binary Defense SOC operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to protect and defend our clients. Staffed with Level 1, 2, and 3 analysts, our SOC team monitors and responds to threats as soon as they are identified.
Clearly defined processes, response playbooks, and escalation procedures ensure you get the information they need when they need it.
Customizable Incident Handling Procedures
Incident Handling Procedures are developed with each client to ensure appropriate handling and escalation of incidents. The procedures outline and define:
The Ultimate Defense
Thorough Investigations, Actionable Insights
Binary Defense leverages Threat Intelligence, Technology, and Analyst Expertise to conduct exhaustive analysis, including attack reconstruction and synthesis, to identify key Indicators of Compromise across the Cyber Kill Chain and provide detailed, actionable information to clients.
After an investigation is complete, the findings and mitigation recommendations are escalated to the client based on agreed upon escalation procedures. Each escalated investigation includes:
Our analysts remain on standby to provide support as needed after the investigation is complete. Clients can contact our SOC by phone, chat, portal, or email.
The Binary Defense SOC is first class and does a thorough job with analysis, whitelisting and alerting us of potential problems. Over a short period of time, the SOC learnt our environments (3 distinct locations, 2 in the US and one overseas), closes alerts they’re familiar with and only escalates what’s absolutely necessary.
Why Binary Defense?
Our SOC, An Extension of Your Team
Our goal is to not only protect your business from threats, but partner with your team to improve your overall security maturity. To that end, we meet with clients regularly to collaborate and share feedback.
- Weekly or Bi-weekly
- Focused on service delivery
- Topics include: Escalation summary, alert volume, notable investigations, open service requests
- Address any concerns, access issues, or areas to focus on
Monthly Metric Reviews
- We provide a monthly reporting package that delivers accurate measurement of threat, risk, impact and effectiveness
- Review volume metrics, SLA attainment, and KPIs
- Analyze tactical and strategic trends to help improve security maturity
- Provide threat intelligence updates
Quarterly Business Reviews
- Strategic meeting to review performance and demonstrate how Binary Defense is contributing to improving your security posture and overall success
- Review the current state of the program, including KPIs, financials, areas for improvement
- Set goals and objectives for us to achieve in the next quarter
Benefits of our SOC
Request a Demo
Experience the Power of Our SOC
See our SOC in action. Schedule a free, personalized demo with one of our cybersecurity consultants.