Binary Defense is a human-driven, technology-assisted managed security service provider (MSSP). Our security portfolio includes behavioral-based endpoint detection and response (EDR)/managed detection and response (MDR) with 24/7 security operations center (SOC) support; security information and event management (SIEM) deployment, management, and monitoring; and 24/7 intelligence services that monitor both Clearnet and Darknet. Join a growth-oriented team that values its employees, is well-positioned as a disruptor within the thriving cybersecurity industry and offers great opportunities for career advancement.
We are looking for an Integration Tester to fully implement a testing process to assess and maintain the quality of Binary Defense Vision. To maintain a quality product, we are investing in formalizing and unifying existing automated testing pieces into a robust testing program. While we see manual testing as a big part of this position, we plan to increase our automated testing as the solution grows.
As a remote-friendly team, we default to trust and expect the best from each other. We thrive as a team when we cooperate with each other to deliver timely and effective work. We do our best to help everyone bring their whole selves to work, and support family-friendliness and flexibility in our schedules.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Paired with a passion for quality and executing test cases, you may be a great candidate for this position.
What you will own:
- Creation and maintenance of testing specifications.
- Execution of a mixture of automatic and manual testing.
- Documentation of bugs and errors to share with the development teams.
- Involvement in troubleshooting and resolving bugs and errors with the development teams.
- The existing and future automated testing program.
What you will need to be Successful:
- A proven background in software testing and quality assurance.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to present solutions to technical and non-technical project members.
- The ability and desire to work in a self-directed manner (taking initial direction and instruction but then turning it into tasks).
- The ability to work as a member of a distributed team.
- The ability to understand data models, with emphasis on workflow design.
- Experience with developing a robust testing approach.
What you might have that will be helpful:
- Both big picture and in-depth domain knowledge in integration-level testing.
- Experience with Python or other programming languages for creating test automation.
- Experience with application testing, including backend testing, functional, usability, regression, load/stress and performance testing.
- Experience with an agile development process.
- Experience with git.
Location: Stow, OH or Remote (US only)
Position type: Full-time
Become Part of the Team